Fulfillment Point Managers are responsible for managing, overseeing and directing all aspects of the Fulfillment Point’s operations and day to day activities.
- Managing all FP Operations on a daily basis.
- Ensure orders are being filled and shipped timely and accurately.
- Following up that the FP team members are completing their tasks on time.
- Prevents product damage and shrinkage, accidents, and occupational hazards.
- Effectively monitors flow of goods through the stock management system.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Provides clear direction and general guidance to the FP staff in the implementation of procedures, and ensures that these are translated and enforced into action to meet operational goals.
- Develops and implements business process initiatives to optimize FP operations in accordance with overall business objectives.
- Prepares necessary SOP’s for fulfillment processes.
- Help analyze current operations and make recommendations on ways to improve.
- Manages and provides weekly reporting.
- Assist in growing our customer base by providing excellent service.
- Maintains the highest standards of customer service by immediately attending to and resolving customer issues.
- Keeping track of his team performance and area demand.
- Training new employees and providing ongoing assistance to existing employees
- Coordinates with Customer experience for any orders- related issues.
- Proven record of leadership position in fulfillment operations.
- Proven history of effective management skills.
- Exposure to warehouse physical storage operations.
- Good command of the English language.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office package.
- Working knowledge of inventory management systems.
- Ability to multi-task.
- High attention to detail.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Participate in cross training and continuous skill development.
- Must be able to occasionally work weekends and after-hours during peak times (this is non-typical).