Production engineers are responsible for helping maximize the efficiency of the production process and responsible for supervising and improving production at factories. In this role, you’ll be working closely with the engineers to oversee manufacturing processes at Breadfast, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on a daily basis to produce high-quality products.
- Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
- Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to the Manager immediately.
- Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees.
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
- Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
- Aid in budget preparation and monitor expenses and profitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably Production major
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional command of the English language
- Very strong attention to detail and organization skills
Please apply now by sending your updated CV to [email protected], mentioning the job title “Senior Raw Material Planner” in the email subject.