As a Quality Assurance Manager, you’ll be responsible for making sure Breadfast realizes its vision of becoming the best friend of the household by applying QA process, practice, and principles across the company’s different functions.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support standards, procedures, and strategic directives
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure compliance.
- Assists with development, compliance, documentation, and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPs) across the entire company.
- Measure performance and identify any areas of weakness, recommending and implementing improvements through aligning with departments’ heads.
- Liaise with other managers and staff and provide training plans, tools, and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits
- Undertake internal and process audits of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Lead a team of internal auditors, conducting quality and safety audits of production sites, warehouses, and retail points for compliance with national laws and internal procedures.
- Perform root cause analysis, gathering relevant data, and produce statistical reports.
- Keep management team abreast of significant issues, developments, actions pertaining to quality assurance activities.
- Bachelor degree.
- Required 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance preferred in FMCGs.
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Why work at Breadfast
- Backed & trusted by the world’s largest incubation and investment institutions; Y Combinator and 500 Startups.
- Competitive package!
- As part of being both a YC & 500-Startups company, we have access to an enormous amount of discounted software and services that you can use to explore and speed up your work.
- Flexible working hours
- So you’re a Breadfast team member? Don’t miss the special discount for our team members on Breadfast products.