We are looking for a Workforce Specialist to support our growing CX team. You will manage the short-term and long-term forecasting, ensure goals are met through forecast modeling, collaborative planning, and effective communication with various cx teams/ channels.
- Analyze contact volume patterns by campaigns, contact groups, queues, and associates’
- Develop forecasting models to predict voice contact volume and key call statistics, email
volume, chat, and future additional channels.
- Utilize/ initiate workforce management software to forecast contact volume and cx teams
- Communicate necessary real-time and proactive adjustments to the workforce plan based on
changing/dynamic forecasts and re-forecast when necessary.
- Ensure schedules are generated timely to maximize the effective allocation of resources
- Analyze workload, vacation and absence records, training, meeting and coaching schedules.
- Work experience should be at least 1+ years in abovementioned industries
- Advanced Excel and data visualization skills.
- Have a good understanding of Customer satisfaction concepts and metrics including Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), contact center service levels.