Ramadan is a prime time for oriental desserts and new sweet innovations to compete for our affection. But there’s one classic dessert item that steals the show every year; the classic heart-warming Om Ali! We’re bringing you a deliciously innovative Om Ali recipe using Breadfast’s flaky croissant that only takes 15 minutes to make. Check out this recipe for a fluffy and creamy rich home-made Om Ali and grab all the ingredients you need from Breadfast app!
- 3 plain Breadfast croissants
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 20 gm crushed hazelnuts
- 20 gm coconut
- 10 gm raisins
- 20 gm almonds
- 20 gm walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Cut the croissants into thick slices and put them in a deep clay pot.
- Roast the croissants in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Get the pot out of the oven and add condensed milk, nuts, coconut, and vanilla, then add the whipping cream on top as a final step.
- Put the pot back in the oven for 15 minutes so the flavors are all infused together, the croissants are fully soaked in the creamy mixture, and the nuts are puffy and roasted.
- Get Om Ali out of the oven; serve it warm or cool, according to your preference. Om Ali goes perfectly with a cup of mint tea or a glass of soda! Dig your spoons and enjoy!
Introducing Breadfast’s Om Ali
Throughout the holy month of Ramadan, we offered a number of oriental classics with Breadfast’s signature to sweeten your family gatherings. A best-selling product that’s always selling out, Breadfast’s Om Ali takes the throne of oriental desserts with its mixture of creamy, fluffy, and sweet texture. Breadfast’s Om Ali tajine is available in two sizes and has a heavenly taste that will take you places. Breadfast’s Om Ali will be available until the end of Eid.