The Associate Product Manager is responsible for the quality of their products. They are expected to use their knowledge of user needs and business goals to frame problems and solve them in a way that our customers love, yet work for our business.
We staff our product teams with the skills necessary to come up with effective solutions that are valuable (our customers choose to buy or use), viable (the solution works within the many constraints of the business), usable (the user can figure out how to use) and feasible (our engineers have the skills and technology to implement).
- You’ll be responsible for collecting, and documenting user requirements.
- Define the acceptance criteria for user requirements.
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions.
- Perform quality assurance controls on products.
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or a higher education.
- Previous work experience as an Associate Product Manager, Product Owner, or Product Marketing Manager or similar role is a big plus.
- Familiarity with market research and consumers’ behavior
- Familiarity with diverse mobile & web technologies
- Has an eye for design (For good design, actually)
- Entrepreneurial spirit. (Not in the cliche way! but a self starter who strives to find their own way)
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams (What separates a competent PM and a truly effective PM is often their skills with people!)
Why work at Breadfast
- Backed & trusted by the world’s largest incubation and investment institutions; Y Combinator and 500 Startups.
- Competitive package!
- As part of being both a YC & 500-Startups company, we have access to an enormous amount of discounted software and services that you can use to explore and speed up your work.
- Flexible working hours
Please apply now by sending your updated CV to [email protected], mentioning the job title “APM” in the email subject.