Provide legendary customer service to all customers. Create the Breadfast Coffee Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
Key Performance Areas:
- Deliver customer service to Company and host brand standards including food and beverage preparation and housekeeping.
- Deliver legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer-comes first attitude and connecting with the customer.
- Discover and responds to customer needs.
- Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Breadfast Coffee.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard, and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for queues.
- Communicate information to Manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the third-place environment during each shift.
- Provide quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follow Health, Safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Recognize and reinforce individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
- Follow daily objectives to ensure store is clean, stock is rotated and merchandised according to company policy and procedure.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Contribute to positive team environment by recognizing change in Partner behavior that might signal potential problems or changes in Partner morale and performance and communicate the changes to the Store Manager.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to build relationships.
Please apply now by sending your updated CV to [email protected], mentioning the job title “Barista ” in the email subject.