- Developing annual events strategy, setting events objectives, success measures and detailed action plans to support overall marketing strategy
- Research and suggest events that match our targeted audience that will lead to greater exposure of our brand
- Executing and monitoring events by managing event organizing teams, agencies, and any third party; in strategy and execution of event & brand activation projects
- Ensure each event details are optimized without reducing brand consistency and risking timely delivery
- Ensuring efficiency through detailed cost review and effective negotiation
- Maximize event ROI without jeopardizing the quality of output
- Supervising and training event organizers, coordinating with third parties besides working with internal creative teams and relevant internal stakeholders in ensuring timely delivery of each project
- Asses and detects early signs of agency misalignment, potential problems and take action to ensure minimum deviation from the initial plan
- Effectively communicating project updates (in detail when necessary) and gather feedback and input from relevant stakeholders
- Assisting management in making strategic decisions by providing expertise and knowledge based on data and experience
- 2 or more years of previous relevant experience.
- Knowledge in details of event cost components (venue, production, and activation) and experience in effective negotiation with external parties
- Understanding of brand is a must, able to follow the brand guideline and ensure correct brand implementation to event materials
- Good business sense, quick in understanding and dealing with complex on-ground situations.
- Ability to review event-related creative outputs (e.g booth, merchandising design) with high attention to detail and provide clear feedback that is likely to lead to improve aesthetics quality of output without adversely impacting functionality and budget
- Good visual communication fundamentals and design intuition is a plus
- Multitasking, self-driven, able to juggle multiple projects and other responsibilities also to clearly prioritize tasks
- Comfortable working in flexible working hours conditions.