- Research prospective B2B clients within the agreed-on markets and industries.
- Arranging business meetings prospective clients, developing prospecting and qualifying strategies to reach out to new leads
- Researching and creating new opportunities with existing B2B clients by maintaining excellent relationships with them.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing proposals and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Developing Breadfast’s product offerings, making sure it’s continously updated and competitive.
- 2-4 years of experience in the business development fields.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Please apply now by sending your updated CV and Portfolio/Samples-of-work to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job title “Business Development Manager” in the email subject.