We’re looking for a Cost Accountant who will be leading all cost analysis activities for Breadfast. This role deals with production cycles, transportation costs, warehouses, and more.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with colleagues across Business Development, Production, Logistics, and Purchasing to refine the cost models.
- Planning, Studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- Analyze and report profit margins
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies job requirements
- 3-7 Years of Experience
- Attention to detail
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Solid cost systems background
Please apply now by sending your updated CV to [email protected], mentioning the job title “Cost Accountant” in the email subject.