We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join the Data Science and Analytics department at Breadfast.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working as the specialist in charge of interacting with business stakeholders, gathering requirements and creating effective Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and analytics dashboards.
- Responsible for designing and developing dashboards using Tableau [or any BI tool] according to application requirements and demands of the business process.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of data, then process, design, and present it in ways to help business make better decisions.
- Perform deep analysis to uncover hidden insights and answer complex business inquiries.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Support the maintenance and development of ETL pipelines and data warehouse.
- Bachelor degree in quantitative field.
- 2-5 years of experience in similar role.
- Experience in transforming data into information and insights to guide business data driven decisions.
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards with Tableau.
- Advanced SQL writing skills.
- GCP knowledge is a plus.
- ETL experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of relational and dimensional data model.
- Working experience in commercial reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please apply now by sending your updated CV to [email protected], mentioning the job title “Data Analyst” in the email subject.