- Managing digital marketing campaigns across different channels, including campaign creation, optimization, and budget monitoring.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (CAC, ROI, and KPIs)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the technology and product teams to identify, optimize and track different conversion funnels and events across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Apple Search Ads, and Facebook Ads campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Please apply now by sending your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job title “Digital Marketing Specialist” in the email subject.