Field Marketing Specialists are liaisons between buyers and sellers, as they provide valuable information about products and services to consumers. They foster human relationships through communication and the distribution of marketing collateral in order to drive sales.
- Identify new opportunities to target and acquire customers based on their geographic locations.
- Establish partnerships with neighboring organizations, creating innovative strategies for customer acquisition that is location-specific and takes advantage of the environment and resources available.
- Target consumers at a granular, personal level with online or offline messaging, push notifications, and email marketing based on their physical location.
- Create audience lists and customer personals based on orders from specific locations for geotargeted campaigns.
- Assisting the marketing teams in reaching consumers based on location qualifiers like proximity to a fulfillment point, or to events happening in their location.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional command of the written and spoken English language
- 2+ years of solid experience in Marketing and Geo-Targeting
- Exceptional Communication and Presentation Skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent Business writing skills