We are looking for a competent Senior Order Fulfillment Specialist to oversee finished goods replenishment process. Your job is important since the efficient handling of the Breadfast’s third-party products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
A successful Senior Order Fulfillment Specialist is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
- Develop collaborative relationships cross-functionally and with suppliers
- Ensure that stock levels of finished goods are adequately maintained to cover the demand of all sales & distribution channels by collaborating with other functions
- Placing orders to replenish stock and tracks order shipments to ensure on time and complete deliveries
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Order integrity and timely communication with suppliers to resolve any order date alignment issues.
- Contribute to the development of company’s portfolio by working closely with Sales & marketing teams.
- Work with the customer service team to develop root cause analysis and improvement initiatives to sustain achieving targeted service level
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of experience in supply planning & customer service in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills are required, including both verbal and written presentational skills.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
Please apply now by sending your updated CV to email@example.com, mentioning the job title “Senior Order Fulfillment Specialist” in the email subject.