We are looking for a Junior Test Engineer interested in Breadfast products on both Mobile Apps (iOS, Android platforms) and Web.
- You will be responsible for designing test cases, executing test cases, reporting bugs, follow
up on bugs for all applications.
- Testing a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a
commitment to perfection is required
- Writing test cases, executing test cases, maintaining test cases, and reporting bugs.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Tracking and analyzing the technical/Client bugs on a daily basis.
- Testing and analyze business requirements ambiguities.
- Very good eyes in detecting UI Bugs
- Collaborate with Team closely to ensure the product of good quality.
- Working in an Agile Environment.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Minimum of 1-2.5 years of experience.
- ISTQB Certificate is a Must.
- Agile Foundation Level Certificate is highly preferred
- Working with any Test Management and Bug reporting tools (Test Rail, MTM, ALM)
- Working with JIRA
- Mobile/Web Testing is a Must.
- Very Knowledge in APIs testing is a Must.
- Knowledge in Automation testing is highly preferred.
- Knowledge in Performance testing is Highly Preferred.
Please apply now by sending your updated CV to [email protected], mentioning the job title “Junior Automation Testing Engineer” in the email subject.