We’re hiring a Lead Data Science & Analytics to join the team behind Breadfast!
As our new Lead Data Science, you’ll be leading data scientists/analysts who are part of the product team. Bearing responsibility for their work quality and personal development, you’ll be dividing your time between people management and performing complex analyses. As a member of a cross-functional product domain team, you will also work on building its analytical strategy.
In this position, you will:
- Collaborate closely with heads of Product, Engineering, and Design to drive the analytics roadmap and long-term strategy with quarterly milestones.
- Plan/manage analytical projects spanning different teams and/or departments.
- Build, lead, and coach a team of data analysts and data scientists.
- Actively contribute to the Data Science insights craft at Breadfast through training, exploration of new technologies, interviewing, onboarding, and mentoring colleagues.
- Spot and manage data development challenges in the organization, offering suggestions, and deploying data science solutions.
- Work along with data scientists and software engineers to enable the deployment of sciences and technologies that will scale across the company’s ecosystem.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to understand customer behavior and needs.
- Interpret and analyze data problems and guarantee data quality and integrity.
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar field.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role (4+ years)
- Proven experience leading other team members.
- Good knowledge of R and Python.
- Experience with SQL database.
- Solid understanding of machine learning, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, spatial data, and time-series analysis.
- Strong knowledge of data management, engineering, and modeling.
- Strong knowledge of reporting/visualization techniques (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Ability to understand, translate, and map strategic priorities into analytical projects.
- Able to communicate clearly analytics and technical methodologies to non-technical people.
- Knowledge of experience design and A/B testing is preferred.
- Experience in building a data warehouse is very much preferable.
Why work at Breadfast
- Backed & trusted by the world’s largest incubation and investment institutions; Y Combinator and 500 Startups.
- Competitive package!
- As part of being both a YC & 500-Startups company, we have access to an enormous amount of discounted software and services that you can use to explore and speed up your work.
- Flexible working hours
Please apply now by sending your updated CV to [email protected], mentioning the job title “Lead Data Science” in the email subject.