- Define, measure and report the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals including subscribers’ acquisition and retention.
- Develop a scalable growth strategy through our mobile app and current next-morning order model while also evaluating other channels.
- Efficiently scale the marketing budget, allocating spending and optimizing a blend of channels to hit growth targets efficiently, while thinking long term and being resourceful.
- Manage customer segmentation strategy and develop smart attribution modeling, ensuring we reach the right audience with the right message, at the right place and time.
- Coordinate with the technology team to develop marketing and ROI analysis for campaigns and channels, defining CAC and CLTV, while executing robust optimization and A/B testing programs.
- Partner with the teams of digital product, development and data science to experiment new growth possibilities.
- Develop, implement and measure on-ground customer acquisition models.
- Drive Breadfast’s digital marketing positioning (localization of Website, SEO, SEM, Digital campaigns)
- Coordinate with team members to plan, organize and execute various marketing events such as prospect and customer events, conferences, exhibitions
- Provide ongoing reporting, develop actionable insights, test and learn approach to new initiatives
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing and advertising related roles.
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with strategic marketing planning
- Familiarity with the F&B industry is a plus