Ready to make your next career move? Join us now!
We’re looking for the next GAME-CHANGER in planning to lead our fresh products planning team. In this role, you’d be working hand in hand with production, warehousing, logistics, marketing, and commercial teams to push us to the next level!
- Contribute as a leader of the planning team
- Develop strategic direction and provide guidance on key milestones, measurements, and objectives
- Track projects/progress and provide accountability
- Establish a strong network and relationships with internal stakeholders
- Prioritize/assign work, remove barriers, and drive for accountability
- Develop strategy and action plans to ensure team activities are actively supporting and achieving strategic objectives
- Orchestrate multiple processes across cross functional teams
- Ensure alignment of overall supply capabilities are aligned with expectations and supporting business plans.
- Drive alignment in process and purpose across all supply, demand and capacity plans
- Ensure Communication and Knowledge Transfer with Manufacturing, Sales, and Marketing
- Provide input into the Quarterly Sales Plan, including available supply, recommended inventory levels, supply risk and opportunity, and manufacturing challenges to support revenue plans
- Act as key point of contact regarding supply questions from Sales/BU senior leadership
- Provide guidance to Manufacturing, including notification of Sales priorities, changes, and risks, Sales requirements that cannot be driven through systemic means, and cross-product family priorities
- Communicate with direct customers and external partners by providing input to Sales and Manufacturing
- Coordinate establishment of business practices and processes with partners
- Plan inventory levels and locations and execute all forecasting and planning programs.
- Train all subordinates of internals planning team in various systems.
- Take charge of fulfillment KPIs and ensure continued excellence in customer service level targets
- Lead business waste reduction (write-offs, extra transportation, extra storage, etc.)
- Initiative Taker
- 7+ years of relevant supply chain, ops, process, procurement, logistics, warehousing, and inventory management experience
- Problem solver capable of using data to develop solutions and drive continuous improvement
- Amazing Organizational and multi-tasking skills to deal with a wide variety of people and issues they encounter on a daily basis
- Calm under pressure since the job involves a lot of stressful situations.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Clear communication skills
- SAP experience
- Excel Whiz
Why work at Breadfast
- Backed & trusted by the world’s largest incubation and investment institutions; Y Combinator and 500 Startups.
- Competitive package
- Flexible working hours
- So you’re a Breadfast team member? Don’t miss the special discount for our team members on Breadfast products.
Please apply now by sending your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job title “Planning Manager – Fresh Products” in the email subject.