- Perform competitor analysis on similar products and services.
- Scope out opportunities based on market trends and industry condition.
- Identify ideal pricing structures and sales funnels.
- Applying statistical modeling methods to determine the potential impact of pricing strategies on profitability.
- Forecasting revenue and market share based on market trends, production costs, profit margins, and sales volumes.
- Communicate findings effectively to relevant departments of the company.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to define pricing structure for company products.
- Tracking customer engagement to develop effective pricing strategies for products and offerings.
- Revise pricing decisions if necessary, and proactively monitor products’ performance to determine whether reevaluation is needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience preferred in FMCGs.
- Highly skilled in multi-tasking and keeping organized.
- Capacity to meet different deadlines and manage various tasks.
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills.