We’re hiring a Growth Product Manager who’ll be responsible for strategic growth initiatives for Breadfast. This problem space encompasses the end-to-end customer lifecycle (across acquisition, engagement, retention & re-engagement), marketing technologies, promotions and referrals, loyalty, and more.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with colleagues across Business Development, Operations, Engineering, Design, and Marketing to bring your ideas to life.
- Own and lead product initiatives that drive new users and retain existing ones to our core experiences; be passionate about initiatives that span launching new experiments on the website to working with marketing on more robust marketing integrations;
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the product – know the details of how the product works, the competitors, the company priorities, and the tasks to be done;
- Work closely with engineers, marketers, Data analysts, designers and other business stakeholders to define, ruthlessly prioritize and execute against a product roadmap that inspires and supports company goals and objectives;
- Live in the metrics and analyze user behavior to inform the success of products;
- Validate your assumptions with actual users
- Your degree doesn’t matter!
- 2-3 years of product management experience working in a fast-paced, high growth company.
- A passion for jumping deep into data and the ability to run experiments to quickly test hypotheses.
- Experience designing, implementing and analyzing A/B/n tests
- Demonstrated analytical skills to include the ability to summarize findings and propose recommendations.
- Experience building integrations with systems to power growth, such as email service providers, customer data platforms, social and referrals.
- Work closely with engineers to scale our experimentation platform and data infrastructure
- Must be familiar with key growth concepts such as CAC, LTV, activation, retention, advocacy, churn, cohorts, etc, and be able to leverage these types of metrics to drive effective and impactful decision making
- Strong leadership, customer engagement, organization, team influence, and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of prioritization frameworks and the ability to estimate the opportunity size for each initiative.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level – within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
Why work at Breadfast
- Backed & trusted by the world’s largest incubation and investment institutions; Y Combinator and 500 Startups.
- Competitive package!
- As part of being both a YC & 500-Startups company, we have access to an enormous amount of discounted software and services that you can use to explore and speed up your work.
- Flexible vacations
- Flexible working hours
- So you’re a breadfast team member? Don’t miss the special discount for our team members on Breadfast products.
Please apply now by sending your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the job title “Growth Product Manager” in the email subject.