We’re hiring a Product Owner to join the team developing Breadfast and make serving and delivering Breakfast products to people, even more, easier and delightful.
The Product Owner we’re looking for will creatively solve complex customer problems. To succeed in this role you must be an experienced Product Owner who is a passionate advocate for customers. You should have a track record of end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. You should always be looking to invent and simplify.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are passionate about helping those around you reach their fullest human potential, know how to deliver, and view technology as a way to disrupt.. we want to talk to you.
- You’ll be part of an innovative team, committed to providing the best experience for both external and internal users.
- Manage the product life cycle from inception to launch for a portfolio of products
- Inspire the team with clear product vision and work cross-functionally to bring products to life
- Understand and articulate customer needs, partner with UX to conduct customer research, leverage internal knowledge, and expertise, and prioritize requirements
- Write MRDs, PRDs, and/or BRDs, and define use cases, features, and KPIs
- You’ll be responsible for collecting, validating, and documenting user requirements.
- You’ll define the acceptance criteria for user requirements.
- You’ll analyze feedback, issues, bugs, and requests. You’ll determine their impact, priority, and assign to corresponding entities.
- You’ll be the connection point between the business stakeholders and the development team.
- Thrive to achieve optimal implementation of changes made to the product.
- 2-3 years of business-analysis/product-ownership.
- Experience in writing both abstract and detailed user stories and use cases
- Experience working directly with UX design and software engineers to ship the product
- Experience with various wireframing and prototyping tools.
- Ability to represent user requirements in creative graphs and diagrams that are easy to understand by all project stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
Preferred qualifications (Having any of these is a huge plus)
- Knowledge and experience in conversion optimization, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research is a plus.
- Experience with Jira a plus
- Previous experience building large and complex web/mobile apps is a bonus.
Why work at Breadfast
- Backed & trusted by the world’s largest incubation and investment institutions; Y Combinator and 500 Startups.
- Competitive package!
- As part of being both a YC & 500-Startups company, we have access to an enormous amount of discounted software and services that you can use to explore and speed up your work.
- Flexible vacations
- Flexible working hours
- So you’re a breadfast team member? Don’t miss the special discount for our team members on Breadfast products.
Please apply now by sending your updated CV and Portfolio to email@example.com , mentioning the job title “Product Owner” in the email subject.