- Manage the operation of the manufacturing workshop including organizing, setting up and optimizing production, while observing specifications.
- Check on all equipment and machines involved in production and utilize technical knowledge effectively to maximize productivity and profit.
- Take responsibility for all products manufacturing process.
- Plan and introduce efficient production methods to maximize company output.
- Make sure that all the relevant standards, product specifications and customer requirements are adhered to.
- Develop and introduce methods to increase productivity at the production line.
- Take the responsibility of making sure the production is cost effective and feasible to the organization.
- Monitor operations on a daily basis and supervise technical personnel, from the workers to the team leaders including maintenance tasks.
- Ensure the introduction and running of the improvement plans by different methods (Lean Manufacturing, KOSU,…)
- Ensure that internal/external PPM figures are within targets.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure accurate inventory of tools, machinery, supplies, parts and
- Customer Requirements awareness and adherence.
- 5S Implementation and adherence.
- Selection of the right calibers.
- Set training requirements & follow up that they are effective.
- Set target agreement to subordinates & quarterly review.
- 1-2 years experience in a production environment (pref. food production and/or FMCG).
- An understanding of health and safety legislation.
- An understanding of food safety standards and accreditation.
- Good command of Arabic & English language
Please apply now by sending your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job title “Production Engineer” in the email subject.