About the Job
- We are looking for a Senior Automation Test Engineer interested in Testing Breadfast
products on both Mobile Apps (iOS, Android platforms) and Web.
- You will be responsible for designing test cases, executing test cases, reporting bugs, follow
up on bugs for all applications.
- Testing a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a
commitment to perfection is required
- Write automated tests for Web, API, and Mobile applications.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality automation testing activities.
- Participate in Testing and analyzing business requirements ambiguities.
- Collaborate with Team closely to ensure the product of good quality.
- Working in an Agile Environment.
- Stay up-to-date with new Automation testing frameworks.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science/ Computer Engineering/ Engineering.
- ISTQB Certificate is a Must.
- The agile Foundation Level Certificate is highly preferred.
- Working with any Test Management and Bug reporting tools (Test Rail, MTM, ALM).
- Perform automation scripts for web and mobile applications using Selenium, Appium.
- Mocha Js/Protractor is a plus.
- APIs Testing using Postman or Jmeter is a plus.
- Ability to use configuration management tools, ex Git.