We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Building E-Commerce system.
- Design and implement backend.
- Architect services and optimize performance.
- Testing various backend components.
- Minimum of 3-5 year experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MongoDB and Redis.
- Excellent knowledge of the best practices in developing RESTful APIs and GraphQL.
- Excellent knowledge of NodeJS
- Excellent knowledge of ExpressJS.
- Good knowledge of the different testing frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience in Docker.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of ReactJS.
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture.
Please apply now by sending your updated CV to email@example.com, mentioning the job title “Senior Fullstack/Node.JS Developer” in the email subject.