We’re hiring a Senior Product Designer to join the team developing Breadfast!
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll be a key part of the idea generation and product discovery process. ‘Designer’ is just what it says on your CV – you’d be just as happy to be labeled an Engineer, or Analyst; a Builder, Maker, or Problem Solver. Your portfolio is a collection of stories that you can discuss with enthusiasm, and regret … Because you’re always getting better at what you do and you’re never satisfied with ‘good enough’. You’re excited about the endless potential of the web and being able to build things that thousands of people can use every day.
- Own the design, from start to finish, of a new critical component, a flow, or an app!
- Own the entire design process from idea to implementation and everything that entails – research, UX design, UI design, user testing, etc
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create wireframes, polished mockups, and prototypes needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors (e.g., Sketch, Axure, Framer, InVision, Zeplin)
- Bring your thought leadership to our design process and tools – show us how we do it better
- Work with other designers to define and refine our design language and style guide
- Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create assets, and review finished interfaces.
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your process for creating great user-centered design solutions.
- You’re customer-centric with a good understanding of different research and testing methods, including when and how to use them
- You’re experienced designing mobile interfaces for native apps (Android & iOS)
- We’re looking for designers with a minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience. History of working in e-commerce is a huge plus!
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
- You are a passionate advocate for the user, dedicated to the craft of design and creating elegant user experiences
- Your strengths include being self-driven and taking full ownership of your ideas to solve challenging problems.
Why work at Breadfast
- Backed & trusted by the world’s largest incubation and investment institutions; Y Combinator and 500 Startups.
- Competitive package!
- As part of being both a YC & 500-Startups company, we have access to an enormous amount of discounted software and services that you can use to explore and speed up your work.
- Flexible working hours
- So you’re a Breadfast team member? Don’t miss the special discount for our team members on Breadfast products.
Please apply now by sending your updated CV and Portfolio/Samples-of-work to [email protected], mentioning the job title “Senior Product Designer” in the email subject.