We are looking for a Sr. Personnel Specialist who will be a part of the human resources department.
They will be responsible for receiving, filing, organizing and managing all the paperwork related to any new or existing employee they, also, help guide employees through policies and procedures and answer relevant questions.
- Process and maintain personnel records and files by following up the employees’ credentials completion and developing personnel files for newcomers to ensure adherence to the personnel filing system. That may include hiring documents, terminations documents, leaves, transfers, disciplinary action upon company policy, promotions …etc.
- Keep good relations and communication channels with concerned governmental authorities; this includes the Labor Office and Insurance Authority in order to avoid any penalties that can be imposed on the company,
- Preparing Social Insurance forms (Form 1; Form 2; Form 6)
- Responsible for contracts renewing, and Probation Periods assessments documents to be added to the working file of each employee
- Maintaining confidentiality of work-related materials and information.
- To perform the needed regular visits for national organization for social insurance & labor offices whenever needed.
- To monitor and manage the data filing system for all employees both internally and externally.
- To understand government priorities, laws, regulations, decision making process and anticipate future challenges/needs likely to impact our business strategies.
- To ensure compliance to government legislations and laws.
- To co-operate within the department to ensure fulfillment of employees working files.
- To support all levels of management.
- Establish and maintain all needed documents for insurance programs (social & medical)
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional command of the written and spoken English language
- Full knowledge of related laws and regulation.
- 3+ years of Experience in personnel is a must.
- Exceptional Communication
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- High follow up skills
- Very good user of MS. Office
Please apply now by sending your updated CV to [email protected], mentioning the job title “Sr. Personnel Specialist” in the email subject.