Supply and Demand Planners oversee and ensure proper flow of the supply chain and they use the analytical, marketing, and sales data of a company to effectively estimate future product demands
- Accountable for planning final products in the supply cycle for the across all Fulfillment
- Analyzing and anticipating demand, anticipating stock demands based on current and
future business functions. Responsible for short term forecasting.
- Secure business continuity by ensuring product availability.
- Responsible for OOS and Supplier Performance reporting.
- Optimizing stock levels to prevent material losses, reduce logistics cost, and maintain a
healthy cashflow. Accountable for DIO and write offs.
- Assessing the financial structure and inventory storage capabilities of the business
- Continuously improve and optimize the supply cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 – 2 years of solid experience in Supply and Demand Planning or a similar role.
- Professional command of the written and spoken English Language.
- Strong organization and attention to detail.