We’re hiring a User Experience Designer to join the team developing Breadfast and make serving and delivering Breakfast products to people, even more, easier and delightful.
As a UX Designer, you’ll be a key part of the idea generation process. ‘Designer’ is just what it says on your CV – you’d be just as happy to be labeled an Engineer, or Analyst; a Builder, Maker or Problem Solver. Your portfolio is a collection of stories that you can discuss with enthusiasm, and regret … because you’re always getting better at what you do and you’re never satisfied with ‘good enough’. You’re excited about the endless potential of the web and being able to build things that thousands of people can use every day.
As a candidate for the UX Designer position, you possess a broad range of abilities:
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Initiate and execute the design process, from research to exceptional UI design
- Create wireframes, polished mockups, and prototypes needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors (e.g., Sketch, Framer, InVision, Zeplin)
- Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create assets, and review finished interfaces.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user product team and project stakeholders for review and feedback
- Thrive on feedback and critique, responding with creative thinking and iterative design
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your process for creating great user-centered design solutions.
- We’re looking for UX Designers with a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience. History of working in e-commerce is a huge plus
- Must be an excellent collaborator
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch and Illustrator
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
- You will also contribute to the growth of Breadfast through interviewing, onboarding, or other recruitment efforts
- You are comfortable working collaboratively with developers, product owners, and copywriters
- You are a passionate advocate for the user, dedicated to the craft of design and creating elegant user experiences
- Your strengths include being self-driven and taking full ownership of your ideas to solve challenging problems
Please apply now by sending your updated CV and Portfolio/Samples-of-work to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job title “UX Designer” in the email subject.